Monday, March 16, 2015

Happy Boxing Day!! Dec. 26, 2014



Hey family!

 It was sooo good to see you yesterday! Sorry that you had to put up with my blubbering and ugly crying face. So sorry. But it was really good to talk to you all and hear that everything is going well. So remember how I said that it hardly ever rains? Well right now it's pouring.  Gotta love it :)

  So I forgot to talk to you about this yesterday mom, but what would you say if I asked you to buy me a new camera? With my own money of course.  Mine is doing okay, but I'm realizing that this whole battery powered thing isn't really the best option. I'm constantly having to replace them and based off the ones that I've seen, rechargeable is the way to go. There may be a different adapter that you have to buy as well but I'm okay with that. This isn't a for sure but I just wanted to run it by you and see what you think. Better at the beginning of my mission right? As far as stuff for my birthday, there is this one book that I was thinking about but I'm not sure what it's called. Inspirational quotes and stories for missionaries or something like that. It's small and brown and has loads of good quotes. Sister Appleby had one and I really liked it. I think you can buy it at Deseret Book or something. It's not something I forgot for christmas but I was going to ask you to send it to me at some point so I figured maybe birthday would be a good time :) Oh I just thought of something! nail polish! Haha sorry I just can't really think of anything else to ask for. Maybe some exercises? I don't know what ever you guys want. Probably don't even have to send me anything. 

  Thank you guys again for your love and support. I can feel it every single day and I'm so grateful for it. You are THE BEST!!!  I hope you have a great boxing day and a happy new year!! I love you!!

love,
sister wilde


fun fact:: the word "cheers" means thank you 

No comments:

Post a Comment