Monday, March 16, 2015

That time of the week again! - Jan. 26, 2015



Hey Family!

 Sorry this email is coming in so late. We had a district p-day today and we ended up getting back later than we expected. But anyways, it is so good to hear from you guys! It sounds like things are going well. I'm sorry that Mitch hasn't been feeling very well! I'll definitely be praying for him. That's awesome that Adrienne had her farewell! Where is she going again? I'm so happy for her! Tell her hi and good luck for me :)
  This week is transfers again!! I can't believe how fast the past six weeks have gone. I will most likely be staying because I am training but the way that things have gone for me so far, anything could happen :) I let you know next week! So I haven't met a Sister Mosley yet but I'll let you know if I do. But crazy story! When were going to the follow-up training meeting and I was talking to one of the new sisters, Sister Scherf, and she told me that she was from the Netherlands. I asked her is she knew a Zuster Mashburn but she said that she didn't. Then I remembered that that's where Megan Aston served and asked her if she knew her. Turns out that she does! She went out teaching with them a couple of times and said that she was soo cool. You'll have to tell Megan about it and let me know what she says :)
  So highlight of the week was probably when Efrem, one of our potentials, called us on Saturday night and told us that he wanted to come to our church! And he did!! He is a college student from Africa and speaks very little english. When we first stopped to talk to him he had a really hard time understanding us, but when he figured out that we were sharing a message about Jesus Christ he got really excited. I think it was really hard for him at church because he couldn't really understand what was going on, but hopefully we'll be able to teach him a couple of times this week and help him understand more. Should be a good experience :)
  I'm sorry that this email is so short! I'll put some pictures on so hopefully that will make up for it. Overall, things are going really well. I love this work and I know that this gospel is true. I just feel so happy! Thank you so much for all of your prayers, love, and support. It is definitely felt!! I hope you guys have a good week!! Love you!!

Love,

Sister Wilde

No comments:

Post a Comment