Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Preston, England MTC - September 11, 2014


Hey Family!

I made it! The flights went well and now I'm just getting settled into the MTC. It's absolutely amazing here! The landscape is incredible and everyone is so kind and helpful. There was about ten of us that flew together from Atlanta and we all got along reall well so the long trip was really fun. It's kind of a bummer though because the sister that I have really gotten to know and get along with is going to the Scotland/Ireland mission so I'll only see her for 12 more days. It's crazy to me how short our time is here, but I'm excited and ready to dive in. I hope things are going well for you! Thank you for all of your love and support. It is definitely felt! I love you all and will talk to you next week!

Love,
Sister Wilde

No comments:

Post a Comment